The judges received candidate paperwork before the night of competition, and sets their first impression. Strong paperwork stands out in their mind so they are looking forward to meeting you. Paperwork is also the source of interview questions, and should be intentionally worded to direct the interview in your favor.
Paperwork Review includes:
- Proofreading and formatting
- Line by line revision, with suggestions and explanation
- Personalized set of 15+ interview questions based off the essay
- Sample Closing Statements
- Interview “Non-Negotiables” Planning Guide
Note: price is per item